I’ve thought of linking up with this several times, but most Fridays I’m too brain dead to blog.
Enter Spring Break.
Here are five random things from the week:
1. My husband and I did a mini-vacation. Just one night in Santa Cruz. We started by taking a walk through the redwood forest also known as my alma matter UC Santa Cruz.
|looking up into the redwoods|
2. We spent time at the beach and had the thrill of seeing a pod of dolphins swim back and forth close to shore.
|Some of the dolphins we saw while relaxing on the beach.|
|A close up from the last picture.
These dolphins are as dark as orcas and kept us entertained for hours.
3. I caught up on two seasons of Downton Abbey. Now I get to wait a year to see the next episode. Why do I rush through seasons like that?!?
4. I’ve decided to have a sale in my stores.
5. I reached 300 followers on my blog and TPT all of a sudden.
I’ve decided to have a giveaway soon so keep your eyes open.